All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionPeterson's Master the Catholic High School Entrance Exams is the comprehensive test-prep book for scoring high on Catholic high school entrance exams. The book includes 6 full-length practice tests (two each for the HSPT, COOP, and TACHS) with detailed answer explanations and valuable test-taking information. Peterson's guide covers all test formats, test scoring, and types of questions, including expert tips that guide students through verbal and quantitative exercises. Two full-length practice tests each for the TACHS, the COOP, and the HSPT, all with answer keys and detailed explanations Step-by-step coaching for each type of question on the exam and plenty of test-taking tips In-depth subject review covering the verbal, math, and quantitative sections of the exam Easy-to-use self-evaluation tools to track progress
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Weight998 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.