All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionPeterson's Master the GMAT 2015 has all of the information that prospective business school students need to kw about the GMAT. It includes thorough review and practice questions for all sections of the exam, including the Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning sections. Readers will find expert tips on essay writing and a comprehensive analysis of the types of verbal and quantitative questions they can expect on the exam. This easy-to-use guide to the GMAT includes essay-writing analysis and 6 complete practice tests, with access to 3 additional full-length GMAT practice tests online. Master the GMAT 2015 is the fast track to making business school dreams into reality.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Weight1334 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement21st
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.