Master the Moment: Fifty CEOs Teach You the Secrets of Time Management by Pat Brans (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionHigh achievers are t necessarily smarter or putting in more effort than those around them. But they do have different attitudes and are more careful how they use time. Pat Brans features material from interviews with CEOs of 50 companies including Columbia Sportswear, Dell, Southwest Airlines, and Virgin. The powerful ideas in the book are backed up with scientific research in areas such as motivation, procrastination, habit forming, and physical fitness.
- Author BiographyPat Brans provides corporate training on time management and personal effectiveness. He has held senior positions with three large organizations (CSC, Hewlett-Packard, and Sybase) where he focused on applying technology to enhance workforce effectiveness. Now he takes productivity to another level by unveiling the secrets of high achievers.
- Author(s)Pat Brans
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Note20
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.