All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are working with Java or Java EE projects and you want to take full advantage of Maven in designing, executing, and maintaining your build system for optimal developer productivity, then this book is ideal for you. You should be well versed with Maven and its basic functionality if you wish to get the most out of the book.
- Author BiographyPrabath Siriwardena is the Director of Security Architecture at WSO2 Inc., a company that produces a wide variety of open source software from data to screen. He is a member of OASIS Identity Metasystem Interoperability (IMI) TC, OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC, OASIS Security Services (SAML) TC, OASIS Identity in the Cloud TC, and OASIS Cloud Authorization (CloudAuthZ) TC. Prabath is also a member of PMC Apache Axis and has spoken at numerous international conferences, including OSCON, ApacheCon, WSO2Con, EIC, IDentity Next, and OSDC. He has more than 10 years of industry experience and has worked with many Fortune 100 companies.
- Author(s)Prabath Siriwardena
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.