All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionA complete tutorial and reference for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Autodesk's Civil 3D is the leading civil engineering software, and this reliable training guide has been thoroughly revised and updated to offer a fresh perspective on this powerful engineering package. Filled with illustrative examples, new datasets, and new tutorials, this book shows how elements of the dynamic engineering program work together and discusses the best methods for creating, editing, displaying, and labeling all of a civil engineering project's elements. The book's straightforward explanations, real-world examples, and practical tutorials focus squarely on teaching vital Civil 3D tips, tricks, and techniques. The authors' extensive real-world experience and Civil 3D expertise allows them to focus on how the software is used in real-world professional environments and present topics and techniques that are t documented elsewhere. * Offers an overview of key concepts and the software's interface * Discusses the best methods for creating, editing, displaying, and labeling all of a civil engineering project's elements * Features in-depth, detailed coverage of surveying, points, alignments, surfaces, profiles, corridors, grading, LandXML and LDT Project Transfer, cross sections, pipe networks, visualization, sheets, and project management, as well as Vault and data shortcuts * Offers help for the Civil 3D Certified Associate and Certified Professional exams This book is the only complete, detailed reference and tutorial for Autodesk's extremely popular and robust civil engineering software.
- Author BiographyLouisa Lou Holland is a civil engineer who has been training users of Civil 3D since 2006. She has worked extensively with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and various consultants on Civil 3D implementations. Louisa is an Autodesk Approved Instructor (AAI); an AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional; and a regular speaker at Autodesk University, Autodesk User Group International, and other industry events. Kati Mercier, P.E., is a project engineer at Nathan L. Jacobson & Associates, Inc., a civil and environmental engineering firm. Kati is the firm's Civil 3D protocols and procedures expert and an AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional. She also contributes to the popular civil4d.com blog and speaks at Autodesk University.
- Author(s)Kati Mercier,Louisa Holland
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1576 g
- Width186 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine60 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.