All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete, detailed reference and tutorial for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 AutoCAD Civil 3D is the industry-leading civil engineering software, and this authoritative Autodesk Official Press book has been completely updated to offer you the latest tips, tricks, and techniques of this dynamic engineering program. Packed with new, real-world examples and practical tutorials, this book takes advantage of the authors' extensive experience and Civil 3D expertise, which allows them to share best practices and methods for creating, editing, displaying, labeling and presenting real-world civil engineering projects. * Features a new, expanded section on advanced survey tools * Offers in-depth, detailed coverage of surveying, points, alignments, surfaces, profiles, corridors, grading, LandXML and LDT Project Transfer, cross sections, pipe networks, visualization, sheets, and project management * Includes valuable content to help prepare you for the Civil 3D certification exams as well as downloadable datasets * Shares the most up-to-date topics and techniques of the real world to help prepare you for what you can expect This comprehensive reference and tutorial is essential reading for gaining a thorough understanding of the key concepts of this engineering software.
- Author BiographyLouisa Holland is a civil engineer who has been training Civil 3D users since 2006. She has worked extensively with the WisDOT, Caltrans, and various consultants on Civil 3D implementations. Louisa is an Autodesk Approved Instructor (AAI), an AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional, and a regular speaker at Autodesk University (AU), AUGI, and other industry events. Cyndy Davenport has 27 years of experience in the land development industry and multiple Civil 3D certifications. She speaks regularly at AU and blogs at c3dcougar.typepad.com. Eric Chappell, EIT, is a Civil 3D consultant and award-winning trainer with more than 20 years of experience in the civil engineering field. He is the author of Civil 3D 2014 Essentials, a developer of Autodesk certification materials, a highly rated AU speaker, and an Autodesk Certified Instructor. He blogs at ericchappell.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Cyndy Davenport,Eric Chappell,Louisa Holland
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1330 g
- Width185 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.