Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 by James Vandezande, Eddy Krygiel, Phil Read (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.80+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ultimate Real-World Reference for Revit Architecture <p>This comprehensive guide has been completely updated to provide the most modern, detailed, and in-depth coverage of Autodesk's leading building information modeling software. This packed new edition features clear discussions of core topics that are reinforced by compelling examples and tutorials to guide you to Revit Architecture mastery. <p>The expert authors use real-world workflows to show you how to immediately implement and use Revit Architecture 2011 with spectacular results. They delve deeply into every crucial topic, including how to most productively use the interface, how to create fantastic building designs with Revit, and how to produce solid documentation. They also explore such advanced topics as using Revit Architecture during construction and how to leverage the API. <p>Coverage includes: * <p>A thorough, complete overview of the Revit Architecture tool chest * <p>Advanced modeling and massing using the Family Editor * <p>Designing simple and complex walls, curtain walls, roofs, floors, stairs, and railings * <p>Preparing your designs for presentation with color fills, animations, visualizations, and more * <p>Using the Revit API to create custom applications * <p>Performing various types of sustainable design analysis * <p>Advanced topics t covered anywhere else, including modeling for construction, and Revit for film and stage * <p>Other critical coverage such as managing Revit projects, family creation, office standards, and more <p>Quickly Become Productive Using Core Revit Features and Functions <p>Document, Detail, Antate, and Present Your Designs <p>Improve Your Workflow with Worksharing and Collaboration <p>Explore the Essentials of Sustainable Design <p>Prepare for the Revit Architecture 2011 Certified Associate and Certified Professional Exams
- Author BiographyEddy Krygiel is an Autodesk Authorized Author and registered architect at HNTB Architects, where he implements BIM and has used Revit to complete projects of all sizes. Phil Read is Vice President and Director of Practice Integration at HNTB, one of the driving forces behind the original Revit software, and a popular presenter at Autodesk University. James Vandezande is a registered architect and Senior Associate at HOK, where he is one of the company's BIM leaders. James is also the president of the New York City Revit Users Group and teaches Revit as an adjunct lecturing professor at NYU. All three authors maintain the popular Revit blog www.architecture-tech.com.
- Author(s)Eddy Krygiel,James Vandezande,Phil Read
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight2266 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.