All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionComplete and thorough update to this Autodesk Official Training Guide! With pages of focused discussions, detailed exercises, in-depth coverage, and compelling examples, this comprehensive guide shows you how to implement and use Revit Architecture with spectacular results. You?ll learn how use the interface, how to create fantastic building designs with Revit, how to produce solid documentation?even how to go direct to fabrication with Revit. An Autodesk Official Training Guide, this thorough reference and tutorial also helps you prepare for Autodesk's Certified Associate and Certified Professional exams. * Gets you quickly productive with Revit Architecture?s features and functions * Shows you how to document, detail, antate, and present your designs * Helps you improve workflows with worksharing and collaboration * Prepares you for the Revit Architecture 2011 Certified Associate and Certified Professional Exams * Gives contractors the essentials of modeling * Explores using Revit for film and stage Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture is the ultimate real-world reference on this exciting software.
- Author BiographyJames Vandezande is a registered architect and Senior Associate at HOK, where he is one of the company's BIM leaders. James is also President of the New York City Revit Users Group and teaches Revit as an adjunct lecturing professor at NYU. Phil Read is the founder of Arch Tech, as well as one of the driving forces behind the original Revit software. He's an avid blogger and a popular speaker at Autodesk University, and he is currently working at an AEC-related technology startup. Eddy Krygiel is an Autodesk Authorized Author and registered architect at HNTB Architects, where he implements BIM and has used Revit to complete projects of all sizes. All three authors maintain the popular Revit blog www.architecture-tech.com.
- Author(s)Eddy Krygiel,James Vandezande,Phil Read
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight2262 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.