All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis power-packed conclusion to The Complete Blues Guitar Method is an advanced method for blues guitarists, and is also great for rock players who want a blues edge. Mastering Blues Guitar features in-depth lessons on blues scales, composite scales, the Mixolydian mode, arpeggio superimpositions, the 8-bar blues, gospel blues, mir blues, and much more. It covers the techniques and licks of great players like Muddy Waters, Big Bill Broonzy, Freddie King, B. B. King, and John Lee Hooker. The second edition features new examples in the styles of some of the hottest names in contemporary blues like Luther Allison, Jonny Lang, Duke Robillard, and Debbie Davies, and includes brand-new video hosted by expert educator and guitar virtuoso Jared Meeker with exciting demonstrations of examples and techniques. If you have completed Beginning Blues Guitar and Intermediate Blues Guitar, this is your best next step!
- Author(s)Wayne Riker
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width229 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and DVD Audio
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.