All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide that covers advanced tasks performed with the CryENGINE system using interesting examples and illustrations demonstrating each of its features. This book is designed for developers who already have a basic understanding of CryENGINE and who want to take their skills to the next level. Whether you are a hobbyist developer or you are working on an AAA project, Mastering CryENGINE will help you enhance your CryENGINE proficiency.
- Author BiographySascha Gundlach has been working in the games industry for over a decade and started his career as a script programmer in a small game studio in the early 2000s. He worked for Crytek for eight years, working on games such as Crysis, Crysis: Warhead, and Crysis 2. He is a CryENGINE expert and has provided countless training sessions and individual training to CryENGINE licensees in the past years. In 2013, he founded his own game development company, MetalPop Games, together with his partner and Crytek veteran Michelle K. Martin in Orlando, Florida. He spends his days working on video game projects and provides consulting work for other game projects. Michelle K. Martin is a software engineer in the game industry, specializing in animation systems. She started her career with the German developer, Crytek, working on projects such as Crysis and Crysis 2. During her career, Michelle has helped develop and improve CryENGINE's animation system with several features. Being an expert in CryENGINE, she has provided a lot of support and training to CryENGINE licensees over the years, helping their team to get the most out of the engine. In 2013, she founded MetalPop Games together with her partner and Crytek veteran Sascha Gundlach. It is an indie game development studio and they are currently working on their first title. When she's not in front of the computer programming, she is most likely to be in front of the computer playing games. More about Sascha and Michelle's company MetalPop Games can be found at www.metalpopgames.com.
- Author(s)Michelle K. Martin,Sascha Gundlach
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.