All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for Elasticsearch users who want to extend their kwledge and develop new skills. Prior kwledge of the Query DSL and data indexing is expected.
- Author BiographyRafal Kuc is a born team leader and software developer. Currently, he is working as a consultant and a software engineer at Sematext Group, Inc., where he concentrates on open source technologies, such as Apache Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch, and the Hadoop stack. He has more than 13 years of experience in various software branches-from banking software to e-commerce products. He is mainly focused on Java but is open to every tool and programming language that will make the achievement of his goal easier and faster. Rafal is also one of the founders of the solr.pl website, where he tries to share his knowledge and help people with their problems related to Solr and Lucene. He is also a speaker at various conferences around the world, such as Lucene Eurocon, Berlin Buzzwords, ApacheCon, Lucene Revolution, and DevOps Days. He began his journey with Lucene in 2002, but it wasn't love at first sight. When he came back to Lucene in late 2003, he revised his thoughts about the framework and saw the potential in search technologies. Then came Solr, and that was it. He started working with Elasticsearch in the middle of 2010. Currently, Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch, and information retrieval are his main points of interest. Rafal is the author of Solr 3.1 Cookbook, its update-Solr 4.0 Cookbook-and its third release-Solr Cookbook, Third Edition. He is also the author of Elasticsearch Server and its second edition, along with the first edition of Mastering Elasticsearch, all published by Packt Publishing. Marek Rogozinski is a software architect and consultant with over 10 years of experience. He specializes in solutions based on open source search engines, such as Solr and Elasticsearch, and software stack for Big Data analytics, including Hadoop, Hbase, and Twitter Storm. He is also a cofounder of the solr.pl website, which publishes information and tutorials about Solr and Lucene libraries. He is the coauthor of Mastering ElasticSearch, ElasticSearch Server, and Elasticsearch Server Second Edition, both published by Packt Publishing. Currently, he holds the position of chief technology officer and lead architect at ZenCard, a company processing and analyzing large amounts of payment transactions in real time, allowing automatic and anonymous identification of retail customers on all retailer channels (m-commerce / e-commerce / brick and mortar) and giving retailers a customer retention and loyalty tool.
- Author(s)Marek Rogozinski,Rafal Kuc
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.