All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe conclusion to this power-packed electric bass method begins with a brief review of important concepts from the intermediate book. Designed to guide the student into high-level bass playing, this book makes advanced concepts like Rhythm Changes, tritone substitution, odd time signatures and chord playing easy to understand. Includes a study of Latin grooves, reggae, ska and advanced funk bass lines. Also covered are topics such as improvisation (soloing) and practicing. The perfect launching pad into a lifetime of great bass playing.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight68 g
- Width142 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.