All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is mainly targeted at the common network and system administrator who has to deal with server virtualization in their day to day job, primarily using Microsoft Hyper-V and System Center. It assumes you have some practical experience with previous versions of Hyper-V, although this is t a requirement; you don't need to be a subject matter expert.
- Author BiographyPeter De Tender has a strong focus on Microsoft Infrastructure technologies as an IT professional with over 16 years of experience. Having a past expertise in Exchange Server since version 4.0 back in 1995 all the way up to Exchange 2013, he has shifted to the Microsoft private and public cloud solutions in the last 18 months. He has worked on numerous design and implementation projects in Belgium and internationally for companies ranging from between 250 and 50,000 users. He has frequently worked on general Microsoft Core IO platform integration and consultancy projects as an infrastructure architect, mainly working with Windows Server, Hyper-V, and System Center Operations Manager. In addition to being a consultant, Peter is also a recognized Microsoft Certified Trainer. Because of his expertise, he is both a country lead for Belgium and the European Chairman of IAMCT, the International Association of Microsoft Certified Trainers (http://www.iamct.org). He is also a Microsoft Springboard Series member. For the past few years, Peter has been regularly traveling around the world to speak at international conferences on Microsoft technologies such as MCT Summits NA and EU, TechFuse Minneapolis, Community Day, and so on or to work as a staff member at Microsoft TechEds NA and EU, MMS, and so on. Peter's passion for the IT communities is shown by his involvement in TheKrewe (http://www.IamKrewe.org), and he is the founder of TechEdYellowPantsTeam (http://www.techedyellowpantsteam.com). Mainly for his community contributions, he was rewarded with the MVP title in October 2013 for the first time. As a technical writer for TrainSignal (http://www.trainsignal.com) and Petri Knowledgebase (http://www.petri.co.il), Peter writes many technical how-to articles on a multitude of Microsoft products, always with a twist from his own experience. Besides this book, Peter was the lead author of Exchange 2013 Cookbook, Packt Publishing. He was also the co-author of Upgrading Skills to Exchange Server 2013, a courseware training guide published by MVP-Press.
- Author(s)Peter De Tender
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.