All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost other book covering this crucial area makes this a must-have for DIY genealogists! This volume, w in its third edition, in Cold Spring Press's Quillen's Essentials of Genealogy series gets to the heart of what genealogical research is for most Americans: hitting the shores of the Atlantic Ocean looking east to the UK, Ireland, and Europe as they begin their search for their ancestors. Largely a nation populated by European immigrants from the 17th through early 20th centuries, immigration and naturalization records is often just the source needed to locate important genealogical information. Mastering Immigration & Naturalization Records covers the following topics: -- What are Immigration Records?; -- What is the genealogical value of Immigration Records?; -- Where do I find Immigration Records?; -- How to locate Naturalization Records; -- Genealogical value of naturalization records.
- Author BiographyW. Daniel Quillen is the author of Secrets of Tracing Your Ancestors and The Troubleshooter's Guide to Do-It-Yourself Genealogy, as well as the series of six popular genealogy primers in the series Quillen's Essentials of Genealogy.
- Author(s)W Daniel Quillen
- PublisherCold Spring Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.