All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at information managers in organisations including local/state government, libraries and financial services, this book is about the management of information and its focus to people empowered to make decisions. It provides managers and students of information with the resources to understand and start to deploy information retrieval systems throughout their organisation. The book provides managers and students of information retrieval at all levels with the necessary principles, approaches and tools to respond effectively to the ermous developments in new techlogies.
- Author BiographyDr Daniel Brown is a founder of APR Smartlogik. He has lectured extensively, on an international basis, on Information Retrieval and Decision Intelligence and has worked with a range of companies and organisations including IBM, BBC, British Telecom, Fidelity, and over fifty libraries and local government organisations across the United Kingdom. He is the author of several books and over thirty papers, as well as being a high profile speaker and media commentator on Decision Intelligence.
- Author(s)Daniel Brown
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Note10 line illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.