Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a JIRA administrator managing small-to-medium JIRA instances and want to learn how to manage enterprise-scale instances, then this book will help you expand your kwledge and equip you with advanced skills. Prior understanding of JIRA core concepts is required.
- Author BiographyRavi Sagar is a JIRA trainer, consultant, and Drupal expert with several years of experience in web development and business analysis. He has done extensive work implementing and customizing big JIRA instances for project tracking, test management, support tickets, and Agile tracking. Ravi founded Sparxsys Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (www.sparxsys.com) in 2010, a start-up company that provides consultancy and training services on Atlassian tools and Drupal. He has created accessible websites for blind people, adhering to WCAG guidelines. Ravi's areas of interest include project management and Agile methodologies. His areas of focus in customizing JIRA include topics, such as issue schemes, workflow schemes, field configuration schemes, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes. He has also worked on Agile tracking projects, such as Scrum and Kanban. He contributed immensely towards setting up JIRA for helpdesk, test case management, bug tracking, and support ticket management. His other areas of expertise include JIRA training, Drupal training, business analysis, project management, and JIRA Agile. Ravi has extensive experience in JIRA installation and configuration and has also worked on Linux and Windows Server. He understands clients' requirements and suggests best solutions to save cost. Ravi has been involved in JIRA support and maintenance and training, including regular upgrades of JIRA and installed plugins, migration from legacy-defect tracking tools to JIRA, splitting and merging JIRA instances apart from bulk actions, such as uploading issues, editing, and user creation. He has also worked on implementing JIRA Agile and its integration with other tools, such as Confluence, Crucible, and Fisheye and has hands-on experience in JIRA REST and SOAP. You can connect with him at http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravisagar or e-mail him at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Ravi Sagar
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.