All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on guide is aimed at practitioners of data science. The book assumes some previous skills with Julia and skills in coding in a scripting language such as Python or R, or a compiled language such as C or Java.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Sherrington has been working in computing for over 35 years. He holds degrees in mathematics, chemistry, and engineering and has given lectures at two different universities in the UK as well as worked in the aerospace and healthcare industries. Currently, he is running his own company in the finance sector, with specific interests in High Performance Computing and applications of GPUs and parallelism. Always hands-on, Malcolm started programming scientific problems in Fortran and C, progressing through Ada and Common Lisp, and recently became involved with data processing and analytics in Perl, Python, and R. Malcolm is the organizer of the London Julia User Group. In addition, he is a co-organizer of the UK High Performance Computing and the financial engineers and Quant London meetup groups.
- Author(s)Malcolm Sherrington
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.