All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe first three sections cover basic techniques and practices of nature photography, from the various types of environment, objects, and equipment to questions of style, composition, and mood. Sections four and five cover organizational, business, and career issues, from planning and organizing a one-time photo expedition for a magazine shoot to selling one's work to a nature stock agency. The book provides extensive coverage of digital production, file management, email/internet distribution, and other competitive tools of the digital age. Written in a tone that appeals both to serious pros and thrill seekers and spiced with multiple anecdotes from the author's own excursions, this versatile companion combines photographic competence and fun at its best.
- Author BiographyJohn Kieffer is a professional outdoors photographer and the author of The Photographer's Assistant (1-58195-080-6). He lives in Boulder.
- Author(s)John Kieffer
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/08/2011
- Content Note40 b&w illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.