All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- Description<b>An Essential Toolkit for Mastering New Testament GreekLearning New Testament Greek can be a daunting task. In <i>Mastering New Testament Greek: Essential Tools for Students</i>, with CD-ROM, Thomas A. Robinson offers learners an inventive set of tools that can be used alongside their beginning grammar text to help them move toward Greek mastery. At the heart of Robinson's ingenious vocabulary mastery system are his Cognate Groups that link Greek words together based on their common roots, enabling those desiring to learn Greek to build a working vocabulary more quickly and easily. Additional vocabulary-building tools in <i>Mastering New Testament Greek</i> include: - a comprehensive list of words that are identical in English and Greek- detailed explanations of Greek suffixes and prefixes- a familiar list of English words derived from Greek roots- a helpful cognate Greek-English dictionary <i>Mastering New Testament Greek</i>, the revised and expanded third edition of Robinson's well-received <i>Mastering Greek Vocabulary</i>, w includes an Index of Greek Word Endings that enables those studying Greek to decode baffling grammatical forms, as well as an invative collection of charts that illustrate the correlations between Greek prepositions and the cases they use to complete their meanings. <i>Mastering New Testament Greek</i> also comes with a CD-ROM packed with user-friendly software programs that support and expand the utilities contained in the book. Software modules guide users in: -mastering the Greek alphabet and pronunciation-learning new vocabulary-reviewing Greek verbs-parsing difficult grammatical forms Taken together, the tools contained in <i>Mastering New Testament Greek </i>and in the accompanying CD-ROM comprise an essential toolkit that students of the language of the New Testament, from beginning to advanced, will t want to be without.
- Author Biography<b>Thomas A. Robinson</b> is professor of religious studies at the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada. He specializes in the relationship between Christianity and Judaism and in the development of Christianity's distinctive identity in the Roman Empire. His previous books include <i>Early Christian Reader</i> and <i>World Religions</i>.
- Author(s)Professor Department of Religious Studies Thomas A Robinson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.