Mastering Project Human Resource Management: Effectively Organize and Communicate with All Project Stakeholders by Harjit Singh (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $157.68+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $107.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionLearn powerful communications and stakeholder management techniques that dramatically improve your ability to deliver projects successfully! Unlike other project guides, which address these issues only in passing, Mastering Project Human Resource Management offers practical, real-world guidance, in-the-trenches insights, and proven applications. You'll learn how to: * Identify stakeholders and initiate communications * Plan for effective HR, communications, and stakeholder management * Build, develop, and manage project teams capable of powerfully effective communication and stakeholder engagement * Monitor, control, and optimize the effectiveness of your communication and engagement This book is part of a new series of six cutting-edge project management guides for both working practitioners and students. Like all books in this series, it offers deep practical insight into the successful design, management, and control of complex modern projects. Using real case studies and proven applications, expert authors show how multiple functions and disciplines can and must be integrated to achieve a successful outcome. Individually, these books focus on realistic, actionable solutions, t theory. Together, they provide comprehensive guidance for working project managers at all levels, as well as indispensable kwledge for anyone pursuing PMI/PMBOK certification or other accreditation in the field.
- Author BiographyHarjit Singh earned his MBA from University of Texas and his master's degree in Computer Engineering from California State University, Sacramento. He is a Certified Scrum Master, Lean Six Sigma professional, and holds PMP (Project Management Professional) credentials. He has more than 25 years' experience in the private and public sector as an engineer, project manager, and educator. Currently, he is working as a data processing manager III at the State of California. In addition, he is also a visiting professor at Keller Graduate School of Management, DeVry University where he teaches project management and business management courses. Prior to this, he worked at Hewlett-Packard Company for 15 years as a systems software engineer and technical project manager. He is also a former member of the Board of Directors for the Sacramento Valley Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI) where he served in the capacity of CIO and vice president of relations and marketing.
- Author(s)Harjit Singh
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson FT Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.