Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionMastering Project Management Integration and Scope gives managers powerful insights and tools for addressing the most crucial success factor in any project: completely and accurately defining project objectives and deliverables, and transforming your definitions into effective requirements and an integrated project plan. This book is part of a new series of six cutting-edge project management guides for both working practitioners and students. Like all books in this series, it offers deep practical insight into the successful design, management, and control of complex modern projects. Using real case studies and proven applications, expert authors show how multiple functions and disciplines can and must be integrated to achieve a successful outcome. Individually, these books focus on realistic, actionable solutions, t theory. Together, they provide comprehensive guidance for working project managers at all levels, as well as indispensable kwledge for anyone pursuing PMI/PMBOK certification or other accreditation in the field.
- Author BiographyDietmar W. Sokowski is the Founder and Chief Consultant of QTunnel Business Consulting, a consultancy focused on critical thinking and a leading provider of services related to enterprise analysis, enterprise architecture, IT strategy, organizational development, project management, and project management training. He has more than 30 years of experience in diverse business fields, including banking, corporate IT, law enforcement, manufacturing, national security, and small businesses. Dietmar earned his MBA at Northcentral University, his BSc in mathematics at Auburn University, a two-year certificate in adult professional education at the University Koblenz-Landau (Germany), and a Controller's Diploma at the Controller Akademie Gauting/Munich (Germany).
- Author(s)Dietmar W. Sokowski
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson FT Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.