All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionBy the author of the bestselling guide, What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Kw about Cash Flow... (McGraw-Hill, 2004) Develop a command of the essential formulas and concepts that underlie income-property investing: * Capitalization Rate * Net Operating Income * Present Value * Debt Coverage Ratio * Internal Rate of Return and much more Here Gallinelli revisits the 37 key metrics from his Cash Flow book and guides you through examples that will lead you to mastery of those concepts. He then takes you beyond those formulas to the next level, with detailed case studies of four different properties: * Single-Family Rental * Revation Project * Apartment Building * Strip Shopping Center You'll analyze these properties with him and learn to look behind the numbers, to think like a successful investor and to recognize both the opportunities and the perils you might encounter when you invest in real estate. Frank Gallinelli is the founder and President of RealData, Inc., one of the real estate industry's leading software firms since 1982. He has written several books and numerous articles on real estate investing, and teaches income-property analysis in Columbia University's Master of Science in Real Estate Development program.
- Author(s)Frank Gallinelli
- PublisherRealdata, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealdata, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.