Mastering Risk and Procurement in Project Management: A Guide to Planning, Controlling, and Resolving Unexpected Problems by Randal Wilson (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $108.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $121.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the crucial risk management and procurement tasks that are indispensable to project success! In Mastering Risk and Procurement in Project Management, expert project manager and seasoned professor Wilson addresses every stage of the project where risk management and procurement are relevant, especially planning, monitoring, and control. Teaching through relevant examples and case studies, Wilson explains: * Why risk management and procurement are so crucial to achieving your project's goals * The deep and surprising linkages that exist across risk management and procurement * How to avoid common pitfalls * How to integrate best-practice risk management and procurement throughout your PMBOK processes. Drawing on his own extensive experience, he offers in-depth coverage of topics ranging from contracting and risk monitoring to project close-out, and gives readers practical kwledge of critical processes and tasks in project management.
- Author BiographyRandal Wilson, MBA, PMP, serves as Visiting Professor of Project Management, Keller Graduate School of Management, at the Elk Grove, CA DeVry University campus. His teaching style is one of addressing Project Management concepts using not only academic course guidelines and text, but includes in-depth discussions in lectures using practical application from industry experience. Mr. Wilson is currently Operations and Project Manager at Parker Hose and Fittings. He is responsible for five locations across Northern California and Nevada, as well as project management of redesigns/renovation of existing facilities and construction of new facilities. Mr. Wilson was formally in the telecommunications industry as Senior New Product Introduction Engineer at REMEC, Inc., Senior New Product Introduction Engineer with Spectrian Corp., and Associate Design Engineer with American Microwave Technology. He also served as Senior Manufacturing Engineer at Hewlett Packard. He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) of the Project Management Institute. He acquired an MBA with a concentration in General Operations Management from Keller Graduate School of Management of DeVry University in Fremont, California, and a Bachelor of Science in Technical Management with a concentration in Project Management from DeVry University in Fremont.
- Author(s)Randal Wilson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight522 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.