All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn Guitar World: Mastering Scales, senior editor of Guitar World Magazine Jimmy Smith teaches everything you need to kw about the pentatonic, hexatonic, and blues scales; plus exotic scales, monster shred patterns, and moving through the circle of fifths. Presented in 12 chapters, this DVD is a deluxe crash course in guitar theory, with more than 80 minutes of instruction to help get you to the next level!
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatDVD Audio
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight59 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.