Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionMastering Social Media: A Step-by-Step Guide to Putting Your Business Online takes you on a guided tour to creating a business presence on the top social media websites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus. After you have created your social media accounts, this book will help you develop and follow a social media strategy and provide you the tools to measure your success.
- Author BiographySyd Bolton got interested in computers at the age of ten, which when was the home computer wars were just getting heated up. His interest in programming led him to a career of professional programming and information technology management. In 2005, Bolton started a long time dream of a computer museum - the Personal Computer Museum in Brantford, Ontario, Canada which is Canada's only interactive computer museum. Bolton also has the largest known collection of video games in Canada. Professionally, he speaks to groups about e-commerce and using social media to help develop and start young businesses.
- Author(s)Syd Bolton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.