Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionMastering Social Welfare provides a comprehensive introduction to social issues and welfare in Britain, and is written for all caring, welfare, social work and nursery nurse courses. It describes and analyses contemporary social issues such as unemployment, homelessness and disability, providing vivid illustrations of the impact of these issues on people's lives. The book also provides a historical context and up-to-date information and analysis of all aspects of provision of social welfare. Areas covered include social security, education and health care.
- Author BiographyPAT YOUNG is a lecturer with great practical experience of social welfare. She has worked in a psychiatric hospital and has been active in a number of voluntary groups. She currently lectures on social policy at Colchester Institute, and is also chief examiner with a leading examination board.
- Author(s)Pat Young
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Master Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.