All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionMastering Spreadsheet Bookkeeping will equip you with the kwledge to write your accounts spreadsheets successfully. Whether you are studying for a qualification in bookkeeping or you are a small business owner needing to bring your accounts up-to-date, Mastering Spreadsheet Bookkeeping will give you the kwledge and skills do this effectively, helping you to set up your own computerized accounting package without splashing out on expensive new software. With Mastering Spreadsheet Bookkeeping you will gain a thorough kwledge of how to use spreadsheets to their fullest advantage, saving you invaluable time and labour. Aimed at students of bookkeeping and small business owners, Mastering Spreadsheet Bookkeeping takes you step-by-step through what you need to kw to use spreadsheets with confidence. With its focus on MS Excel and its clear, step-by-step approach, Mastering Spreadsheet Bookkeeping will help you to develop your own computerized bookkeeping skills with confidence. In addition, exam-style questions and answers are provided for self-testing so you may consolidate your bookkeeping kwledge as you learn.
- Author BiographyAuthor, Dr Peter Marshall, has established himself over many years as the principal writer of student textbooks on book-keeping. This is reflected in the accreditation and endorsement of both principal institutes which his published books have received. He is the author of the bestselling titles Mastering Book-keeping and Computerised Book-keeping.
- Author(s)Dr. Peter Marshall
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight502 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.