All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- Description<b>Learn the Secrets Used by Successful Traders to Anticipate the Markets and Make a Profit</b><b>Now in its second printing!</b><b><i>Still struggling to make money trading?</i></b><b>Newsletters and Tips</b> Perhaps you subscribe to a newsletter, or pick up tips from experts ? And you trade your own account based on what they tell you Look, reputable newsletters don't allow their editors to take a position in their recommendations before publication - so there's conflict. So do you think that the writer cares as much about your money as you do? And disreputable newsletters and tip sheets are used by shysters to inflate buying interest in a particular stock and send the price up, allowing the author to get a profit on shares he already owns. It's called pump and dump, and I expect you've experienced that at least once. Either way, do you want to trust your trading account to what they say? <b>You Bought a Trading Plan</b> And followed it? Your plan takes a couple of indicators, say the MACD and RSI, and tells you what to look for, so you can make a trade. These plans are one size fits all and never tailored to your appetite for risk, which means you may find them hard to stick with, or they may give you sleepless nights. Or maybe you bought a black box program that shoots out recommendations - good luck with that! Wouldn't you like to kw about all the other indicators you can use and their settings, so that you can be in control and make your own selections to suit your way of trading? <b>What You Get</b><i>Mastering Technical Analysis</i> reveals all the methods and techniques that are available to you to ramp up your trading performance. You'll find out<ul><li>How to read charts</li><li>How to understand indicators</li><li>How to earn money consistently</li><li>How to spot a trend</li><li>When to trade - and when t to</li><li>How to figure the amount you should trade</li><li>When to enter a trade</li><li>Where to set your stop losses, and why</li><li>How to prepare your personal trading plan</li></ul> This book will give you the confidence to forge your own path in the markets. You can develop strategies that suit your lifestyle and goals. You will kw when to exit before you even enter a trade. It has chapters explaining each type of financial market, and even reveals option strategies that limit your risk. <b>Your Trading Reference</b> Maybe you considered buying Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by John J. Murphy, a landmark bestselling trading reference book. Did you see that it is revised ? Yes, the original 1986 version was updated in 1999! Don't look for any recent information, such as Ichimoku (Cloud Charting) in there, as you won't find it. Until w, if you wanted a complete reference to technical analysis, you had to pay heavily for it. The discounted price of Murphy's book is still more than $60. You don't need to pay that much, like I did. <b>Get Yours Now</b> Just scroll to the top of the page, check the price, and click Buy Now.
- Author BiographyAlan Northcott is a successful financial author, freelance writer, trading educator, professional engineer, karaoke jockey, and wedding officiant, along with other pursuits. He and his wife live in Florida, and they share their house with many dogs and cats. They have three children living on three different continents, and two grandchildren. He has the unusual claim of having married his own son (see above if you don't understand). Originating from England, Northcott was educated at Eltham College in London and obtained his degree from the University of Surrey, also in England. He immigrated with his wife to America in 1992. His engineering career spanned more than 30 years, on both sides of the Atlantic, and he has actively pursued his second career of writing since the mid-90s. He offers a free newsletter on various related and unrelated topics. You can e-mail him directly at email@example.com for more details.
- Author(s)Alan Northcott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.