All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionMastering Tranquility is a guide to the uplifting practices that have helped countless people manage and overcome the debilitating effects of stress. It is a companion for anyone who wants to adapt to the many anxieties, fears, and worries encountered in everyday life by pursuing fulfillment through revitalizing activities. The tools and philosophies behind each discipline are provided in simple terms that will facilitate adjustments to any areas of life where they are necessary. Solutions to common problems are presented, with attention to both short-term and long-term wellness. This book demonstrates how by offering simple templates for the reader to implement, as well as providing reactions from those who have attended the author's Tranquil Seas Wellness Retreats and put the concepts learned into daily practice. Whether attending a Tranquil Seas Retreat, or simply relaxing in the comfort of a quiet meditation space, this book will instruct, motivate and assist the ever evolving transformation into the physically and emotionally balanced, spiritually advanced beings we are all destined to become.
- Author BiographyAS THE OWNER AND ADMINISTRATOR OF TRANQUIL SEAS RETREATS, NORA D'ECCLESIS HAS A LONG HISTORY OF PRESENTING EVENTS FOCUSED ON WELLNESS AND STRESS REDUCTION TECHNIQUES. SHE HAS COMPILED A VARIETY OF EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUES AND PRACTICES AND ILLUMINATED THEM IN HER BOOKS, MASTERING TRANQUILITY, TRANQUIL SEAS, AND REIKI ROUNDTABLE. NORA IS A GRADUATE OF KEAN UNIVERSITY, ALSO HOLDING A GRADUATE DEGREE IN EDUCATION, POST-GRADUATE CERTIFICATION AS A LEARNING SPECIALIST, AND THE RANK OF SHIHAN AS A USUI REIKI MASTER. SHE ENJOYS CANOEING, FISHING AND ARCHERY. NORA LIVES WITH HER FAMILY IN A SUBURB OF PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA.
- Author(s)Nora D'Ecclesis
- PublisherRenaissance Presentations, LLC
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRenaissance Presentations, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.