All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionGet professional-level instruction on Windows 7 deployment tools Enterprise-level operating system deployment is challenging and requires kwledge of specific tools. It is expected that Windows 7 will be extensively deployed in businesses worldwide. This comprehensive Sybex guide provides thorough coverage of the Microsoft deployment tools that were specifically created for Windows 7, preparing system administrators, MIS professionals, and corporate programmers to tackle the task effectively. * Companies worldwide are expected to deploy Windows 7 as their enterprise operating system; system administrators and IT professionals need comprehensive instruction on Microsoft s deployment tools * This complete guide provides clear, step-by-step instruction on planning, installing, configuring, deploying, and troubleshooting deployment methods for each tool * Covers the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit, Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT), Windows PE, Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK), Windows System Image Manager (WSIM), Easy Transfer, User State Migration Toolkit (USMT), Windows Deployment Services, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010, System Center Configuration Manager, Key Management Service, and Volume Activation Management Tool (VAMT) Illustrated with plenty of real-world scenarios, Mastering Windows Deployment provides the hands-on instruction you need to fully understand and use each deployment techlogy.
- Author BiographyAidan Finn, B.Sc., MCSE, MVP, has been working in IT since 1996. He is the leader of the Windows User Group in Ireland and speaks regularly at user group events and conferences about Windows Server, desktop management, virtualization, and System Center. Darril Gibson has been a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 1999 and holds a multitude of certifications including MCSE (NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows 2003), MCITP (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and SQL Server), Security+, CISSP, and ITIL Foundations. He has written, coauthored, or contributed to more than a dozen books, and regularly consults and teaches on a wide variety of IT topics. Kenneth van Surksum, Setup & Deployment MVP, has more than 10 years of experience in IT and in particular with deployment. He is a consultant from the Netherlands and teaches classes there as a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Author(s)Aidan Finn,Darril Gibson,Kenneth van Surksum,Rhonda Layfield,Tom Carpenter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.