All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to write to a high standard is a key skill that is often overlooked in the business world. This short book from an international, best-selling author offers a practical guide to conceiving, researching and writing a business or management dissertation. Robert Lomas offers an inspirational treatise that will awaken the quest for kwledge among his readership. The book helps business students to frame their research questions in a more helpful manner in order to achieve their research aims and write in a clear and top scoring way. Topics covered include collecting and measuring data, using business statistics, planning research projects and the real mechanics of writing a dissertation. Masters students across business and management will benefit ermously from reading this book, t just in adding serious value to their dissertations, but also helping to improve their writing skills throughout their business careers. This book includes a foreword by Mark Booth.
- Author BiographyRobert Lomas is Lecturer in Technological Management at the University of Bradford, UK. He has also written best-selling books, including Turning the Solomon Key and Turning the Hiram Key.
- Author(s)Robert Lomas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.