Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuna philosophy is about learning to become a conscious co-creator with the Universe. Hawaiian shaman, King, uses Kahuna healing methods to help us access the hidden energy of life, develop powers of concentration and make friends with the deepest aspect of our being. Learn how your Higher Self, or aumakua, is contacted in the dream dimension. Get in touch with the Mana, the hidden energy of life. Develop higher powers of concentration by utilising the tikis, created images of sight, sound and feeling in meditation. Become aware of your subconscious, an integral part of your being, which impatiently awaits communion with the ego.
- Author(s)Serge Kahili King
- PublisherQuest Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleQuest Books
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintQuest Books,U.S.
- Content Noteplans, index
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.