All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn interactive guide to successfully trading in today's markets <p>Mastering the Art of Equity Trading Through Simulation is a guidebook to interactive computer trading simulation designed to provide participants with hands-on experience in making tactical decisions and implementing them in different market environments-from continuous order drive markets to call auction markets, and from dealer markets to dark liquidity pools. <p>By showing traders how to operate in these different markets, this reliable resource quickly reveals a good deal about what trading involves and how market design impacts trading decisions. * Provides a virtual platform that gives users hands-on experience in making tactical trading decisions * Shows exactly how prices are established in the marketplace * Teaches how the structure of a marketplace influences participant decisions <p>Learning to trade through study is like learning about a roller coaster ride verbally. You may get the idea of going up and down and around curves, but will lack the actual experience. Mastering the Art of Equity Trading Through Simulation will get you as close as possible to the markets-without actually going in them-and prepare you to profit once you're really there.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Schwartz is Marvin M. Speiser Professor of Finance and University Distinguished Professor in the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, CUNY. He is the developer, with Bruce Weber and Gregory Sipress, of the trading and market structure simulation, TraderEx. <p>Gregory M. Sipress is the head of software development at TraderEx, LLC. <p>Bruce W. Weber is a Professor of Information Management at the London Business School.
- Author(s)Bruce W. Weber,Gregory M. Sipress,Robert A. Schwartz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.