All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild your confidence and master more skills with easy-to-follow instructions for how to use a longarm machine. Gina gives you detailed direction for planning and executing designs, as well as tips on marking and thread selection. With 40 original quilting designs included, there's something here for both traditional and modern quilters at all skill levels.
- Author BiographyGina Perkes discovered her love of longarm quilting in 2000 and finished nearly 2000 quilts for her clients in her six years as a professional quilter. Her quilts have won many prestigious awards; she has now added teaching to her repertoire. Gina lives in Arizona.
- Author(s)Gina Perkes
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note58 colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.