Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by matthew1739
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeat and poultry cookery involves far more than just a flash in the pan or sizzle on the barbecue, but many are daunted by the prospect of complicated techniques and specialist equipment. Mastering the Art of Poultry, Meat & Game will arm you with all the information needed to explore the 165 easy-to-follow and highly approachable recipes contained within these pages.
- Author BiographyAnneka Manning has spent more than 22 years in the food print media as a food writer and editor. She has worked for a range of leading food publications in Australia such as Australian Gourmet Traveller, VOGUE Entertaining + Travel, australian good taste, The Australian Women's Weekly, and Good Living. Anneka has also complied and written a number of successful, award winning books, including good food and more good food. Anneka believes that the best food is simple food done well, relying on sound basics, simple techniques and good ingredients. Anneka is currently the custom publisher and in-house author at Murdoch Books.
- Author(s)Anneka Manning
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine40 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $89.99
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.