All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe key to making any lifestyle a success is making sure it's sustainable. That doesn't just mean affordable; it also means enjoyable. Cutting corners on the bill is t synymous with cutting tastiness, quality, or healthfulness. With recipes, sidebars, and extensive tips on how to stock a pantry and use ingredients creatively, Annie and Dan Shann, the authors of Betty Goes Vegan, show readers how to approach their kitchens anew. Most recipes result in leftover ingredients and servings and the Shann's have figured out how to get the most out of what you've already invested so that they can spend less and get more. With recipes like Korean Kimchi BBQ Burgers, Vegan BLT Mac and Cheez, Sesame and Soy Marinated Mushroom Steaks, and Savannah Pecan Pies, MASTERING THE ART OF VEGAN COOKING offers a way to making eating vegan both affordable and delicious!
- Author BiographyDan and Annie Shannon live in Brooklyn, New York. Annie has worked at the animal advocacy organization In Defense of Animals and as the Fashion Industry Liaison for the Humane Society of the United States. Dan was previously the Director of Youth Outreach and Campaigns for PETA and is now a Senior Strategist for the social movement strategy consulting company Purpose.
- Author(s)Annie Shannon,Dan Shannon
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight1052 g
- Width192 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine31 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.