All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough techniques, tips and trusted recipes, Mastering the Basics: Baking will guide both the vice cook and the competent baker who wishes to extend their skills through the basics of baking and beyond. From indulgent chocolate cake and melt-in-the-mouth citrus-scented biscuits to Scottish shortbread, French macarons and traditional sponge cake, this collection of reliable recipes, is presented in an aspirational, yet very approachable design. Step-by-step photography and a useful basics chapter that contains all the building blocks, techniques and basic recipes provide extra help to ensure success every time the oven is turned on.
- Author BiographyMurdoch Books Test Kitchen is the trusted developer of over 20000 recipes, each comprehensively tested.
- Author(s)Murdoch Books Test Kitchen
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date25/04/2013
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight758 g
- Width200 mm
- Height248 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.56Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.