All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWith complete step-by-step instructions and detailed recipes for 100 different kinds of sausage, MASTERING THE CRAFT OF MAKING SAUSAGE is the perfect how-to guide for beginning and veteran home sausage-makers alike. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office ?> The book shows the reader how to make sausages of all kinds: beef and pork sausages, cased and uncased, sausages from poultry and game, emulsified sausage, cured sausages, fermented-style sausages and more . Complete instructions are provided for grinding meats, stuffing, curing, and storing sausage. Other chapters cover equipment and supplies, food safety, and techniques for cooking and smoking sausageall fully illustrated. Sausages include bratwurst, Vienna sausage, loukanika, kielbasa, chorizo, salami, and many others100 different sausage recipes in all.
- Author BiographyWarren R Anderson is a food enthusiast and long-time amateur smoker. He lives in Aloha, Oregon.
- Author(s)Warren R. Anderson
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note50 b/w photos
- Weight494 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.