About this product
- DescriptionMastering the Nikon D300/D300S, by Darrell Young, provides a wealth of experience-based information and insights for owners of these powerful and sophisticated cameras. Darrell is determined to help the user navigate past the confusion factor that often comes with complex but powerful new professional camera equipment. The book explores the features and capabilities of the two cameras in a way that completely surpasses user's manuals. It guides readers through the DSLR camera features with step-by-step setting adjustments, color illustrations, and detailed explanations for each option. Each button, dial, switch, screen, and menu configuration option is explored in a user-friendly manner, with suggestions for setup according to various shooting styles. Darrell Young's friendly and informative writing style allows readers to easily follow directions, while feeling as if a friend dropped in to share his kwledge. The learning experience for D300/D300S beginners-and refresher information for professionals-goes beyond just the camera itself. Detailed explanations cover White Balance, the Histogram, the Multi-CAM 3500DX autofocus system, and how the Live View and D-Movie modes work. Camera accessories such as Speedlight flash and GPS units are also considered.
- Author BiographyDarrell Young (DigitalDarrell) is an information technology engineer by trade and has been an avid photographer for over 35 years. He has a rather large family, with his wife and five children, so he has a constantly interesting flow of photographic opportunities. In fact, his entire family uses Nikon cameras to pursue what has become a cohesive family hobby. Darrell delights in using Nikon's newest digital cameras but if pressed, he will admit to being a closet film user too. Living next to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park has given him a real concern for, and interest in, nature photography. Darrell loves to write, as you can see in the Resources area of the Nikonians.org community. He joined the community in the year 2000, and his literary contributions led to his invitation to become a Founding Member of the Nikonians Writers Guild.
- Author(s)Darrell Young
- PublisherRocky Nook
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRocky Nook
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width159 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.