All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough interviews with more than a dozen leading entrepreneurs, such as Twitter's Jack Dorsey, LinkedIn's Reid Hoffman and other successful venture capitalists, this book will be an invaluable guide for entrepreneurs looking to unlock the secrets of the VC world and get the support to finance and develop their new ventures. Jeffrey Bussgang uses his unique perspective as a venture capitalist and former entrepreneur to show how VCs operate and how entrepreneurs can work with them to fund and grow their dream company.
- Author Biography<b>Jeffrey Bussgang</b>, a successful serial entrepreneur for ten years, is now a general partner at Flybridge Capital Partners. Before becoming a venture capitalist, he was the cofounder of Upromise, the largest private source of college funding contributions in the U.S. He lives in Boston with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Bussgang
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.