Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is fiction and takes place in New York and South Africa in the years between 2008 and 2011. Its mystery thriller based on life, true love affairs emerging with hot love letters and love scenes, and the hopes, wishes, and dreams of a woman named Nandi Blues, a sculptress. Just when she thinks she has her life figured out, all hell breaks loose at the family home and gallery in New York. Two family members disappear. A murder is committed and someone must pay. An arrogant crook with high social position is attempting to destroy them all. Finding the truth is up to Nandi Blues, but in her search her family history begins to unravel into a mind blowing mystery thriller. A trip to South Africa on Witch Doctor Mountain, a witch doctor named, Taboo, the U.S. Armed Forces, F.B.I, and the CIA help her put the pieces of her life together. Welcome to my imagination.
- Author(s)Oman McCullough-Fuqua
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.