All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis dissertation is a partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science In Personal and Corporate Coaching (UK university School of Psychology) 19,390 words long (approx). How Might Personal Coaching Influence a Person's Ability to Find an Appropriate Partner? Table of Contents Abstract Ackwledgments List of Abbreviations Chapter One: Introduction Chapter Two: Literature Review Introduction Choosing Partner Mechanism Personality Type and Love Definition Personal Coaching for Dating Chapter Three: Methodology Examining Method Research Strategy Limitations Method Strengths Data Collection Documentation Source Data Analysis. Validity Chapter Four: Presentation of Data Chapter Five: Results and Discussion Case Study - 1 Case Study - 2 Case Study - 3 Analysis and Interpretation of Coaching Intervention Chapter Six: Conclusion Implementation and Recommendations Bibliography Appendix A: Consent Form Appendix B: Semi-structural Interview Questionnaire Appendix C: Coaching Questionnaire Appendix D: Feedback Form Feedback from examiner: This dissertation represents a great deal of hard and original work, and makes an interesting contribution to coaching kwledge. I particularly like the finding that learning about motivation and identifying values seemed more significant to the coachee's than setting goals. These are of course related, but the emphasis is important and thought provoking. This also reflects well on the practical side of the research - the third dimension that is t always visible on paper, the research itself- in that work is well designed and the coaching demonstrates a keen understanding of process and challenge. In that three dimensional perspective, this is a pleasing piece of work with much merit to it, and a good synthesis of the learning that we would have expected to take place over the Masters course. The data collection and findings are a real strength. Much more clearly presented, a pleasure to read and very interesting. I like very much the creative questioning, e.g. p.28, the woman you'd like to connect with....', and onwards. This and other interventions stand out as a demonstration of the author's understanding of her subject matter, and as evidence that what she is exploring will add value to the coaching profession, and to her niche. The case studies are well written up, practical findings integrated with appropriate references. There could have been reference in the write up to the appendices, which again demonstrate an excellent standard of work. The research question is answered, and the researcher has gained some very useful experience for pursuing her niche. The academic presentation is skilful and consistent and does justice to the practical research, which was well designed, well executed and informative. This is a clear pass. Well done. Please Note: This is a UK based dissertation for as MSc degree course. Aim to buy: 1. It can help to understand the structure of an MSc dissertation 2. Use for coaching professionals 3. Utilise outcomes of coaching 4. Use designed questions for coaching practice Awareness of plagiarism: Please be aware that this dissertation is meant as a study aid to assist you in understanding how an effective dissertation is researched and written up. Do t copy it word for word and pass it off as your own work. If you do, your university will soon identify that this is t your work and will penalize you accordingly. As this dissertation you are looking at has been formatted as a book, the following pages were omitted in the submitted dissertation: books by the author, copyright page, about the author. Also page headers were included.
- Author(s)Tatyana Jacques
- Date of Publication13/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.