All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionTom Andersen, Harlene Anderson, and Michael White have shaped the landscapes of dialogical, collaborative, and narrative therapies. This unique book archives one of their gatherings and, in the spirit of therapeutic practice, is conversational and captures the presentations and exchanges between the three main contributors and international discussants. Tom Andersen invites us along to navigate the 'forks in the road' he faced in his emerging career, and he revisits the development of his pioneering ideas such as reflecting teams. Harlene Anderson paints the picture of her experiences in collaboration with women in Bosnia. Michael White, co-founder of the narrative therapy tradition, then provides a clear example of the frontiers of collaborative post-modern therapies. Through the introduction of the theory and application of Vygotskian ideas Michael excites the reader about what is possible to kw and do in a therapeutic conversation.
- Author BiographyTapio Malinen is Teacher of Psychotherapy at the Helsinki Psychotherapy Institute. Scot J. Cooper is Supervisor at HN REACH in Ontario, Canada and a faculty member at Brief Therapy Training Centres International(TM), The Hincks Dellcrest Centre. Frank N. Thomas is Professor of Counseling in the College of Education, Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFrank N. Thomas,Scot J. Cooper,Tapio Malinen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.