All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of interviews features American, British and Australian writers, directors and actors recounting their table work in the action genre and the fun of blowing things up. Action movies and television series from 1950s to the mid-1980s are covered, with the main focus on the 1960s and 1970s--the era of Bullitt, Mannix and The Professionals. Twenty-five interviewees discuss their career highlights, including writers Richard Harris (The Saint) and Leigh Chapman (The Octagon), directors Stewart Raffill (High Risk), Michael Preese (T.J. Hooker) and Robert M. Lewis (Kung-Fu), and actors Tony Russel (Peter Gunn) and Peter Mark Richman (Combat!).
- Author BiographyTadhg Taylor is a writer, filmmaker, secondhand book-seller and multicultural Australian.
- Author(s)Tadhg Taylor
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note30 photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.