All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting 79 of the Museum's works, this volume provides a survey of American art dating from 1733 to the 1990s. Also included are essays about each artist and their work, and an illustrated checklist of examples.
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2000
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note83 colour and 154 b&w illustrations
- Weight1828 g
- Width310 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byLinda Muehlig,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.