All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionBook & DVD. These international mime artists, trained in Paris by Marcel Marceau, have taught mime workshops around the world. This video and workbook program presents a comprehensive series of mime exercises for student practice and review. Each technique is explained step-by-step in the illustrated book and shown clearly and slowly on the videotape. Some techniques include: Body Positioning, Communicating With the Body, and The Living Character. Also includes the techniques of creating an illusion, object identification, and gestural colouration and decolouration.
- Author(s)Marilyn Farley,Todd Farley
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Weight214 g
- Width220 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.