All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMatchbox Theatre presents a miniature sketch show: thirty dialogues and mologues by Michael Frayn, to be played in the smallest theatre in the world - the theatre of your own imagination. Sir Geoffrye and Lady Hilarye, sleeping peacefully on their marble tomb these last six hundred years, are woken by the thump of rock music in the crypt beneath them...A gala performance of Shakespeare, and as a special treat the sponsor's guests are being wined and dined on stage as extras in the banquet scene...The eternal triangle in an airport departure lounge: two lovers and the flight anuncements...The scripts are provided. Everything else - casting, set design, ice-cream sales - is up to the reader...
- Author BiographyMichael Frayn was born in London in 1933 and began his career as a journalist on the Guardian and the Observer. His novels include Towards the End of the Morning, Headlong, Spies and Skios. His seventeen plays range from Noises Off, recently chosen as one of the nation's three favourite plays, to Copenhagen, which won the 1998 Evening Standard Award for Best Play of the Year and the 2000 Tony Award for Best Play. He is married to the writer Claire Tomalin.
- Author(s)Michael Frayn
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date30/03/2016
- Weight335 g
- Width119 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.