CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe common wooden matchstick has inspired tricks and puzzles ever since it was invented. Here's a collection of the most baffling matchstick puzzles of all time. Can you build a bridge with two matches? Can you balance matchstick equations? Can you calculate how many matches you would need to cover the distance from the earth to the moon? With a rating of easy, medium or difficult for each puzzle and illustrations showing matchbox covers from around the world, this fascinating collection of brain-benders will provide hours of amusement for young and old alike.
- Author(s)Jack Botermans
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date10/07/2015
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width133 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.