All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionThus far an 'agent' in the social sciences has always meant someone whose actions bring about change. In this volume, the editors challenge this position and examine the possibility that agency is t a solely human property. Instead, this collection of archaeologists, anthropologists, sociologists and other social scientists explores the symbiotic relationships between humans and material entities (a key opening a door, a speed bump raising a car) as they engage with one ather.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCarl Knappett,Lambros Malafouris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.