All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionMaterial Ecocriticism offers new ways to analyze language and reality, human and nhuman life, mind and matter, without falling into well-worn paths of thinking. Bringing ecocriticism closer to the material turn, the contributions to this landmark volume focus on material forces and substances, the agency of things, processes, narratives and stories, and making meaning out of the world. This broad-ranging reflection on contemporary human experience and expression provokes new understandings of the planet to which we are intimately connected.
- Author BiographySerenella Iovino is Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of Turin, Italy. Serpil Oppermann is Professor of English at Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note19 b&w illus.
- Weight572 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySerenella Iovino,Serpil Oppermann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.